Thursday, May 8, 2014

Home-made Shirts

The first thing to do is buy Fabric Transfers.  
You can buy these at Amazon, Target, Michaels...I bought mine at Wal-Mart. 
There are different types of fabric transfers for colored shirts vs. white shirts.  
Make sure to buy the right one for the color of shirt you are doing.


Make your design on the computer.  I found my pictures online and inserted them in Microsoft Word.  I then inserted the font using Word Art.  
I choose Word Art because it flips the font and picture horizontally.  
You don't want to forget to flip the text and picture horizontally.



After you're finished creating your design, cut them out.  
Leave some extra space around your design. 
You're now ready to iron them on your t-shirt.  
The Fabric Transfers come with a sheet of instructions as well, 
if you need more detailed instructions.


EASY PEASY!



No comments:

Post a Comment